On our way to Living a Self Sufficient Life

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work. Texas Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! I have been following you for a little over a year when my interest in gardening started. We live in the texas panhandle and I would be interested to know how close you are to us and possibly visiting via email for some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jill! I so enjoy your posts and heartfelt thoughts about the current world situation and the fact that you are a believer 😊. I live in Sherman, probably north of you ( don't really know where your farm is but would love to visit sometime) I am 66, on SS and love gardening in my small urban home. I'm excited about the freeze dryer as I already like to cook and freeze. However, there are a considerable bad reviews on their website and that scares me. Mostly customer service and missing parts that takes a very long time to get resolved. Any advice? Thinking of sharing the cost of a machine with a friend.
    I don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work! Looking forward to hearing from you when have the time. God bless
    Debbie Rawlins Welch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts